Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Game Store

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just been to get some freebies from the Game Store when I came across the many agreement tick boxes. One of them goes along the lines of "Assets obtained via the Game Creator Store are provided on an "as is" basis and without any promise of non infringement.
Using these assets in a commercial product requires a separate agreement with the asset provider." Is there any point in downloading them to use in my multi million pound making game if I still need consent/ agreement with the asset provider or I'll be sued and left with nothing. Surely if I buy some of them (but in this case pillage the freebies) I own them??? Can anyone clarify before I download anything. Thanks
Jack Attack
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to delete a thread? If it is, can I request this one of mine is deleted. Amazing what you can find if you tick all the boxes and read what is there. Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:23:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:23:39