Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Debug Assertion Failed! Help!!!!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
After problems with previous versions I downloaded version 1.0.9
When I try to test game I get the message "Debug Assertion Failed!" (See attached picture)
I need help! P.S. I am very mad at FPS Creator

My Computer Specs:
Windows Vista Home Premium
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 CPU
Memory(RAM): 2.00 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Thanks

Attachments

Login to view attachments
gorba flamingo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 04:53
ive had this too but since i don't know what is really going on i couldn't fix it,
i believe its a part of the level not building properly.
my advice is to try a different level and if that works scrap that one problem level or whatever you have put in it last

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/gorbafletch]
samourai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2009 14:57
i have that problem,
i think this only happends with vista.
when test game option is loading do not open up any other program, thats what cuases it to fail for me anyway.
hope it helped...

http;//www.flamestar-studios.110mb.com
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2009 19:13 Edited at: 17th Jan 2009 19:18
I believe it is a VISTA problem as well and not an FPSC creator problem. That is something you might want to take up with Lee by sending him an email. However, it sounds like samourai might have the solution. When running FPSC make sure no other program is running. There might even be a program that you don't actually know about running in the background that is in conflict with FPSC.

The actual message is a C++ debugger message that has nothing at all to do with FPSC.

Addendum:

You might take this question down into the "Geek Culture" forum. Somebody there may be knowledgeable enough about C++ who knows what this means.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:20:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:20:14