Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FREE image hosting for FPSC users!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 03:00
Hey guys, I just made a new website that allows fpsc users to host screen shots or other fpsc related pictures. It is using a subdomain right now but I might upgrade. It would really help if people could donate a couple of dollars to help with this.

Link: http://fpscimagehosting.tk/

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 03:31 Edited at: 16th Jan 2009 03:32
Nice going so far, may I recommend a .co.cc extension? It's got full DNS control. .tk is frowned upon majorly, due to it's, well, association with 10 year old kids who make websites on Freewebs. But nice work so far!

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 12:53
I might do that soon, but .tk will work for now. Hopefully people will use this.

ozzi mad boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 14:44 Edited at: 16th Jan 2009 14:49
i cant get into your site

also
a domain i'd recomend is .co.nr (its what i use)

http://www.freedomain.co.nr/

http://www.afrokid-fps.co.nr
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Once again, .co.nr is a REDIRECTION service. It does not mask your whole site like www.egidesign.co.nr/index.php, instead it would change over to the real address or would just stay the same. You want to have DNS control over your domains.

Anyway...

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 19:54
Quote: "i cant get into your site"
I don't know why, what is happening?

Quote: "Once again, .co.nr is a REDIRECTION service. It does not mask your whole site like www.egidesign.co.nr/index.php, instead it would change over to the real address or would just stay the same. You want to have DNS control over your domains."
I understand what it is but I don't feel like placing their add or signing up right now.

Doomster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2009 21:45 Edited at: 16th Jan 2009 22:08
Well, to be honest... Why should somebody donate for this Thingy?
All that you had done was take a Script from "sf-zone.net" and upload it to a free Webspace (Note: Free Webspace isn't made for this Scripts, read the Licence Agreement).

But overall, great Idea for Users who don't know Imageshack etc..

Edit\\
You should also edit the "index.php" File, so that the Images won't be uploaded to the Website of the Script (sf-zone.net).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:20:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:20:03