Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Magic FPS - Error 76

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all

I am very new to all this FPSC stuff so im sorry if im asking some noob questions..

I have just brought Magic FPS off Uberdroid and i have set the prefs to where my copy of FPSC is and when i goto creat a segment
I get the error 76 Path not found ??? I edited the prefs notepad aswell to make sure it was correctly linked to the FPSC folder ?

I am running vista on my main computer and i have udgraded my Fpsc Demo to full version ... I also have put acopy on my old computer with XP and i still get the same problem ..

Please Help
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2009 15:57 Edited at: 18th Jan 2009 15:58
Where are you putting the path to? Should be:
C: |The Game Creators|FPS Creator (where |'s are backslashes) on most normal computers. Depends on where you've installed it to.

[center]
Taggz
Years of Service
User Offline
I have installed my copy of FPPC into my "E" drive ..

e:\FPS Creator Free
I have changed the prefs in Magic Fps to this directory

Only thing i can think of is i downloaded the demo version and upgraded it so it might be slightly diferent to the CD Version ?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:22:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:22:58