Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm curretly doing a games development course in collage and made a 'demo' level for the projxct game we will be creating using fpsc but when i took it into school on my pen drive(after building the level) it was just saying programm has a problem and needs to close does anyone know why this could be thanks fo the help.
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, just two things:

1) most college computer systems may prevent .exe files from running.

2) the system will most likely NOT have a DX9 compatible graphics card, or even DX9 installed.

And no, you can't fix either of those.

Visit my site http://www.fpsmodels.com for models and media for fps creator.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2009 17:16
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
to me it sounds like the game was corrupted. Make sure you took the hole folder that gets built not just the exe

]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 23:25:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 23:25:25