Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Packs 20 & 21 released

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Jon Fletcher, Thanks for your quick response!

I have just placed my order since i seen that you have made this model pack. Transaction ID: 2BC33544XE788534E

today I have ordered packs # 21 & 22 I can't wait until TGC upload it to my account. By the looks of it...this is your best work yet!

Keep up the Awesome work.

Cheers,
Tanya.
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 11:32
Quote: "By what i think it looks like, new customers will download it as a whole, including the bonus, as if it were all in there in the first place.

And same thing for existing customers, who, it would seem, just need to download the installer again when its updated."

...that should be correct.

As of this post, no update to the DL has been posted by TGC.

Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 14:05
I have uploaded the new installer for Model Pack 21 that contains all the changes.
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 14:19
Also got some better pictures on the product page so you can get a better look at what is included in the pack http://www.fpscreator.com/pack21.html
Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Mike Johnson, where do i go to get the updates? I have just received both 21 & 22 model packs this morning...for some strange reason it's not letting me install my model packs. when i go to install the model packs it said it was installed...but when i goto look for it..it's no where to be found.. I am running window vista standard if that helps. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Tanya.
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 14:40
To download the update go into your profile, then order history and download model pack 21 again.

When you run the installation for the model packs can you see the install directory? Is it pointing to the correct location? Also are you running Vista with full admin rights?
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 19:23 Edited at: 4th Feb 2009 19:27
Quote: "Also are you running Vista with full admin rights? "

I always right click the installers and select Run As Administrator instead of double clicking them to run.

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 19:36
Now we just need new pictures for MP20.

I dont really trust arteria much, they seem to just bung a load of high-poly quickly made crap in to a pack.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce the combined size to 600x120 maximum size
Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 22:11 Edited at: 5th Feb 2009 04:49
Woohoo, i just figured out what i was doing wrong..well it turns out that i was looking for the model packs to say model pack 21 and model pack 22...when in fact model pack 21 is labeled FantasyPack Creatures and model pack 22 is labeled under Freaks and Abominations and for the body parts its under Gore...I have tested both model packs on windows XP and vista...both packs works without any problems..At this time I would really like to thank Conjured Entertainment, Jon Fletcher and Mike Johnson for helping me out with the installing of the model packs! You guys are the Best! By The Way..Jon Fletcher and Bond1 this is your best work yet! Both of these Packs ROCK!! money well worth it!! Keep up the Awesome work guys..I am so looking forward to see what you guys put out next..

Cheers,
Tanya.
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2009 16:54
Quote: "I dont really trust arteria much, they seem to just bung a load of high-poly quickly made crap in to a pack."

...tend to agree.

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2009 20:20
Quote: "I dont really trust arteria much, they seem to just bung a load of high-poly quickly made crap in to a pack."

Can't say that I can agree, I haven't ordered any of his packs, so I can't give an opinion...

His TGC store models are awful though, that Mech of his doesn't even align with the floor...

@Mike Johnson

Are you still doing the updates to the FPSC home page regarding screenshots? Only, I sent you some a while back, (months now), along with many others, and there's no changes or additions been made...

"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a fishing rod, and he'll break it up into firewood...or swap it for a fish."
-Frankie Boyle, on Mock the Week
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2009 21:19
CG _ CoffeeGrunt, got a pile of screenshots from a lot of people. Ended up leaving them to one side as I've been sorting other things out recently. I will upload them next week.
TZap
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Conj. Can the creatures be adapted to fire fireballs or other projectiles?

These are great models. Once I have the funds will be make a purchase thats for sure.
I will not tell you that no
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2009 20:34
Cool... very cool....

LEON OAR
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2009 22:31 Edited at: 16th Feb 2009 22:36
Inspired by the fantasy and medieval packs I created a Castle Skybox Pack perfect for these model sets.

8 FPSC game ready Castle themed skybox sets. Priced at GBP 4.99

To see more images go to the thread below.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=144903&b=24

To buy them go to our store here.
http://www.avantivitastudios.com/store.html

We also have a contest to win more Castle skyboxs. To win, just take a screenshot of a level that shows the Castle skybox pack being used and post it in the thread in the link below.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=144903&b=24

All entrants will win the skybox on the left. The best screenshot will win the skybox on the right in the image below.

Rules for screenshots.

To enter the contest is easy, simply take an in game screenshot showing an OOTB castle skybox being used, screenshots must be pasted into the Castle skybox thread here
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=144903&b=24 Sized at 640x480 in size, and must be seen actually in the thread, so no uploading to game creators and having the people coming to the thread have to click on the view button to see the image, if you don't have web space to upload the image, use one of the many image hosting services, for example Image shack ( http://imageshack.us/ ) though there are many others you can use. I repeat, the image must be posted into the page thread, and be 640x480 in size, so not a thumb nail. The image you post will be 640x480, and be seen on the page as 640x480.
To claim your skybox you must mail me the paypal email you ordered your pack with as proof of purchase, plus send a link to the page in the thread your image is posted with your forum posting name so we can identify your entrant.

(Note to mods, I asked the creator of this thread for permission to put this post here)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:32:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:32:32