Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 21:42
Ok i need to know what Xbox=1 is. I havent got fps creator yet but am getting it soon and i am just stalking up on info before i get it.

Thanks for your help and a good explanation on how to use Xbox=1 would be much appreciated.

Jason.
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
I will save Nickydude the time:

Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

I believe xBox is supported for FPS creator now or in the near future, that's what that is for.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Wizzkid
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 22:09
It allows you to use an xbox 360 wired controller to play your FPSC games instead of using the standard WSAD or arrow keys. You cant play fpsc games on an xbox 360, and will never be able to!

FireBASIC - The Heart of Great Programming - http://firebasic.ablazegaming.co.uk
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh, didn't know it was just the controller. Oh well. I hate xBox anyway. Either way, somewhat cool they made controller support.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 22:27 Edited at: 26th Jan 2009 22:28
Quote: "I will save Nickydude the time:"

Thanks crispex I'm sure I can do this myself.

If it's said enough people will take the hint.

You must admit thought that titles are now more revealing so you know what the post is about.

Cross Hair Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 23:09
ok thanks im new here so ill search before i post.now i know and thanks for the info
Cross Hair Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 23:09
ok thanks im new here so ill search before i post.now i know and thanks for the info

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:14:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:14:12