Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Interface toolbars - move and lock?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2009 13:44 Edited at: 28th Jan 2009 14:38
Is there a way to lock the toolbars at the top of the interface after you move them around and position them so they stay that way all the time?

I like them all on one line at the top of the interface and I have to rearrange them every time I open FPSC 1.14.

Thanks in advance.
Blues Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Further Info:

I am running dual screens off a laptop. The laptop LCD screen is the main (#1) monitor and the external is the secondary with the desktop spread across both monitors.

When I load the FPSC, it has all the toolbars at the top, but when I change it to windowed mode and move the app over to the larger secondary monitor to work, I wind up having 4 mostly empty lines of toolbars. Maximizing the app in the secondary monitor doesn't realign them on one line either.
Wizzkid
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2009 21:08
As far as i know, you cant lock them, i could be wrong though?

FireBASIC - The Heart of Great Programming - http://firebasic.ablazegaming.co.uk
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2009 21:40
Wizzkid is right. FPSC isn't really designed with two monitors in mind. I'm afraid your decluttering is going to be permanent.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:15:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:15:05