Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Making trapdoors into floors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible with FPSC to make a trapdoor on the floor? I want a player to have to find a particular area to access a special weapon or achievement or some such bullcrap, but i want to do it with a tunnel to a secret room with the entrance positioned on the floor, but closed. how can i do that?
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 03:57
From what I know, that's not possible.. But I would like to know how to do that also

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 14:15
Yes, ITs posisible, And I have done it.

But you need to edit the .fpi for each floor to allow CSGs.

Im not sure where I got it, and I have lost the Readme, but It is called GPS (In the FPSC SegmentBank) and there are 2 versions (Sci fi, and Medieval)
Im pretty sure I got it from http://www.fpsfree.com/
Search Trapdoor In the download section, Theres Also some handy Ladders from xplosys (its all mostly made by him) But I have some troubblew getting back through them with a ladder or even stairs.

And A tip if you do get, or even have the ladder, lean it on its site using ctrl+2 a little bit.

Hope I helped

Sandante
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 17:03
or you can buy this pack!

http://yuppieserve.com/fpsc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=9
xix psycho xix
Years of Service
User Offline
How do i install these level packs once they are downloaded
King Of Khaos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2009 15:37
Quote: "How do i install these level packs once they are downloaded "

i didnt know how to do that either a little while ago lol, but double-click the exe file, run it, and if a window pops up saying you can modify repair or delete i think, just check the last one (delete/remove i forgot) this will remove everything that has to do with the model pack from your comp. then make sure fps creator is closed, just download it again, run the exe, enter the name and serial you used earlier, the serial code can be found on this website if you forget (though i forgot how) its in your profile i think... anyway just save the model pack to the place it has selected, and remember what it is... then click finish... now the contents of the model pack should be activated and usable with fps creator

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:17:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:17:10