Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FSC multiplayer questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am getting into game making after about 10 years off. Last thing I worked on was a MUD with a few pictures.

What I want to do is create a coop PVE game. Will FPS creator be suitable?
Can you make it so that players don't accidently kill each other?
Does FPS support person view from above, like WoW?
Can you have merchents or shops at all?
Can you 'level' a character in any other way other than better weapons?
Any one have any comments about trying a similar project?

My wife gets motion sick if too much first person view. I just want to make something that me, her, and a few friends can do a dungeon crawl through for fun.

I was looking at pack 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, and sprite pack. Are those good for fantasy/middle ages settings?
FallenRT
Years of Service
User Offline
Sadly, FPSC doesn't support Splitscreen. Hell, it barely supports multiplayer. It's been suggested in the Migration Thread but I doubt they will add split
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 1st Feb 2009 19:34
1) Fps Creator doesn't support Co-op
2) Again, doesn't support Co-Op
3) Fps Creator only supports First Person View
4) Check this out: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=130281&b=24
5) I don't really get what you mean.
6) To me, It sounds like Fps Creator is not what you want, for the type of game you are trying to create.

I dont have any of those packs but from what I have heard, pack 18 is pretty good.

To answer your question from the other thread. You can use models from Model Packs in other projects. I dont know if you can use the stock models that come with the engine.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:19:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:19:38