Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help friends+single player

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i made a simple single player game with the instructions from the game creator file and my friends goto play and they cant but i can whats wrong?

Combat Core, Owner
Wizzkid
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2009 16:14
They probably dont have the latest version of DirectX?

FireBASIC - The Heart of Great Programming - http://firebasic.ablazegaming.co.uk
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2009 17:56 Edited at: 5th Feb 2009 17:56
Quote: "i made a simple single player game with the instructions from the game creator file and my friends goto play and they cant but i can whats wrong?"

They haven't got a PC? They don't know how to turn their PC on? Their keyboard is broken? Their house has no electricity? Their monitor was eaten by a grue? Without more information, such as what you mean by "they can't play it" it's hard to give a solution.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2009 19:50
@Benjamin
I dont want to start a fight, but thats actually non-constructive chritisism more or less. Even if you got a point

But Zacx, are you supplying them with the whole folder? Or are you only giving them the .exe file?

And Wizzkid is right, do they have the latest DirectX installed?
Does their computer fullfill the requirements of FPSC? You can find that on the back of your copy.

I hope it helped in some way

And welcome to the forum!

Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
He's right though. No one can expect an answer with a question as vague as that.

I refer my friend to the following article:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

AKA: How to ask a proper question.

Contrary to popular belief, we actually want to help. But first you have to help us. You should be providing us with their DXdiag reports.

Visit my site http://www.fpsmodels.com for models and media for fps creator.
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2009 00:28 Edited at: 6th Feb 2009 00:30
Quote: "I dont want to start a fight, but thats actually non-constructive chritisism more or less."

I was in fact helping him, informing him to post more information so that we can help him.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2009 14:11
I know Benjamin

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:27:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:27:31