Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] FPS Creator Portfolio - Private

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 22:12 Edited at: 4th Feb 2009 22:12
Hello guys.

First off, this is NOT a team request; I am simply attaching a seven picture .zip portfolio. Why, you may ask? Since I'm no good at making full games, I'd like to help someone as lead level designer. There's no pay involved, I'd just be glad to work on a team. Look it over and see if I can be of help.

Note that I only have MPs 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, & 10. I prefer to make modernday levels, so please no requests for sci-fi or WWII.

MODs, after someone has responded with what's in the quote below, you may lock this. Either that, or lock this and anyone's who's interested to have the legendary AI/Private on their team as a level designer, email me. Any way's fine, as long as I get at least one guy interested.

Please reply with this...
Quote: "Private, I am currently deciding over this. I will send you an email with all the details. As he said, lock this after reading this reply. Thanks."

...or something similar.

Have a nice afternoon, ever'one.
~Pvt.

*Salute*

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 22:24
Pretty good offer. But I'm looking for level designers to a DarkBASIC Pro game I'm writing
Good luck with this ... these types of posts have been aloud before. So hope that is does.

"Welcome to the forums, MasterXMP. Your game looks like garbage..." - Game Maker
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 22:25
MODs, no lockage yet, thank you.

Thanks, Rampage. Yeah, I hope someone does want me to help them with their FPSC game, considering I never finished one...

*Salute*
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2009 22:25
This is a team request, except you're wanting to join one instead of asking them to join you.

If anyone is interested they can reply to you by email. Good Luck.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:12:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:12:47