Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Vista 64 cant change to x86

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2009 01:35
Hi

(c# 2008 express
vista 64 home premium)

Having trouble installing gdk.net

Actually its installed and runs the tutorials, but it stops on

I suspect its because I need to change it to run in x86 mode, problem is that it wont let me. I know how to change it, its just the options aren't there. If I go into one of the tutorials for instance I can Highlight the Solution then go into Build>Configuration Manager and see the x86 (which is already selected).

Create one from scratch quite simply doesn't give the me same options. Highlight Solution, Build> Configuration doesn't show up.

Any other program I've ever done has allowed it, this is the first that wont. Tried various ways to find this, but can't
zaphos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2009 03:13
Hi,
I had a similar problem getting GDK.net to work. Im not sure if my solution works as I have Visual Studio 2008 ProEd. Can you get to Project/ properties (alt F7), then the Build tab, Platform target, dropdown list x86. then remember to save the setting. I was getting stuck on the same code when using the tutorial examples.
Hope this helps!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:53:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:53:02