Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / more questions on store and fpsc

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Do I need to buy the $50 version, or is the $20 upgrade in the store the same thing? Is there a way to download packs in the store? Like pack 11, 13, 15, 18, 20? Is anyone working on a fantasy weapon pack that includes magic? So that you can 'cast' spells instead of using a weapon?

Is anyone working on a coop mod, that would allow cooperative PVE content so that you could take 3 or 4 friends along to clear a level together?
outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2009 23:18 Edited at: 8th Feb 2009 23:19
1.ok well all you need to do is buy the $50 fpsc software.
thae $20 build game upgrade was a mess-up, you can search the fourm on how to fix it.

better yet, i found it for you
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=143741&b=21

2.you can purchase the packs but it is all separated. its better to buy from site.

there are fantasy packs but you can't use magic at this time. i think ply has an un-released mod that does that and even has a leveling up system!

3.no co-op is not here yet but you can make objective based games on multiplayer

Un-Banned...

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 01:55
What you do is download the free version and then buy the build game upgrade. In the free version you can't build the game. That is the point of the build game upgrade.

outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 02:46
but then fpsc is losing $30.
whats the point?

un-banned

Pride
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 02:49
You don't get the stock material and I believe you cannot import your own models.

- You know you're curious
outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 02:58
Quote: "You don't get the stock material and I believe you cannot import your own models."
what are you talking about?

un-banned

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Do I need to buy the $50 version, or is the $20 upgrade in the store the same thing? Is there a way to download packs in the store? Like pack 11, 13, 15, 18, 20? "

You should buy the boxed version if you intend to purchase those five model packs because you should be offered a substantial discount at checkout. Also, the normal version makes it possible to use FPSC mods such as Ply's Mod (which you will want if you're planning a medieval/magic game). Lastly, the boxed version comes with a bunch of media which is not included in the Free+upgrade version.

Quote: "Is anyone working on a fantasy weapon pack that includes magic? So that you can 'cast' spells instead of using a weapon?"

Yes! However, the magic may or may not end in failure because I'm trying to find a workaround for sound effect playback issues. Be advised you will need Ply's Mod to get the foundation for a good magic system.
outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 21:38
Quote: "Quote: "You don't get the stock material and I believe you cannot import your own models.""

Quote: "what are you talking about?"

oh ok my bad i understand

un-banned

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:24:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:24:47