Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] CoZ and Demonairs MSN Chat

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 21:41
I realise Im probably going to get burnt my NickyDude under the non constructive posts act, but Im sure a respected member is allowed to do what Im going to do once. Me and Demonair (A fellow forum user) where talking about his Ex Girlfriend, and How Talking about Game Dev & FPSC is a rather large turn off to women: This is How the convo went: (I Laughed SO HARD at this it was incredible)

DemonAir Says: Talking about Game Dev is such a turn off to women

CoZ Says:
Lol! yeah. I can remember once I was sittin at a table in collage talkin about How I got some new Bumpmap specular shader working on my new weapon in DS. All the guys where like Awesome, the girls just got up and left.

DemonAir Says:
lol!
girls will never understand
my ex was really getting horny cos i could make games
she liked it
lol but fpsc is to easy
but depends what you use it for

CoZ Says: Horny Over Game Dev??? Was she like:"Oh Luke!, I want you to Insert your weapon into my segment!" and you where like "Stop Lagging Woman!! I cant get a clear shot!!"

DemonAir Says:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That IS SO Forum Worthey!!!

------------------
MODS, Feel free to lock this is you really want, but I just found this so funny (And laughed so hard to the point where my texture artist came running into the room thinking I was having a fit of some sort!!)

I feel alot better for sharing this with you guys Now
The Forums could do with a laugh!

Yours

CoZ

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:15:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:15:09