Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / respawn enemy as ally

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there a way to respawn an enemy as a new model ally. For example you run up and kill a Thug he dies and respawns as a zombie who then fights for you. If there is a way please income how to do it.
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2009 20:06
What you could do is set Lives to 2 in his properties. You could add some code in the fpi, something along the lines of: "when thughealth=0, runscript=zombieally.fpi. (This is not workable code, just a general idea.) Add a similar line that runs his alt. texture when health reaches 0. Set that texture to the zombie variant. If this works, you will kill the thug, then he will get up looking and acting like a zombie. If you can't code, I'm sure someone will add a few lines for you.

...and on the seventh day, Pus rested.
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2009 22:43
alttexture doesn't work on characters, Pus in Boots.

I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2009 23:20
I suppose you could have an invisible zombie entity follow you around, then when the thug dies it activates the zombie causing it to fade it, but this would make limited # of ally's, but we dont want infinite, I doubt any computer could handle that

*slap!*
Quiet yourself, think before posting, and maybe you won't be as ignorant as you seem.
Gambit
Years of Service
User Offline
How do I make an invisible zombie entity?
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2009 15:44
Change his script to destroy and activate and then put the zombie name in the ifused field. Give the zombie the ally script and you should be good to go.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:12:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:12:59