Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Doors in Floors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, i had a crazy idea to but a door in the floor that would open when you walk near it and you can fall through to a lower floor. Franckly idk why i wanted to make this happen, but i don't know how so can anyone give me any advice?
gorba flamingo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2009 07:25
something about the floor segment prevents it from being cut so you'd first have to make your own segment and you cant magicly flip doors on there sides either so youd have to make one too. follow a video tutorial which can be found on the fpsc download page.

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/gorbafletch]
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2009 07:35
Get a dynamic door entity and rotate it so it is on the ground

DarkBASIC Professional....Mmmmm the possibilities.
Scorple
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, i tried using a dynamic door, but it doesn't make a hole in the floor. I tried removing one space, putting it there, and filling the gaps with false walls, but 1: it doesn't open correctly, 2: it looks like crap...
kutte128
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2009 09:16
hi,

i think you have to make a new floor segment with the "Segment Editor" from fpscreator.com or copy and change an existing one. make sure you dont switch "no csg" on.

sorry if the spelling isn't correct...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 01:16:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 01:16:38