Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / cheap, royality free music for sale!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2009 20:42 Edited at: 14th Feb 2009 16:09
Hi,

I've begun to sell music. I'm still going to update my soundclick page now and then but i think i'm going to focus more on selling music and freelance composing from now on.

If you are in need of cheap royality free music click here : http://www.blastmymusic.com/6n9hgn90qxk

-

If you need exclusive music contact me at : Karisigurd4@gmail.com

Edit : I realise there isn't much music on this page yet, but in the next weeks i'll be uploading some new songs and eventuallly this'll be a nice collection of songs.

in Austrlia, there is a really red sun, u got a red sun in sky too?
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2009 05:44
Drum'n'Bass 01 sounds pretty good, but I wish there was a longer preview It sounds like it might fit in with my iPhone game I'm working on.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2009 01:35 Edited at: 24th Feb 2009 01:36
Yeah, there seems to be a rather short preview time on the songs on that page (I'm not sure if it's posible to change it), as soon as i find better means of distributing my music without any hassle i'll change but for now this'll do

I'm glad to hear that you liked the drumnbass 01 song

Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2009 04:14
Hi Lucifer,

Is this still up? There seems to be no songs listed now. I'm in the market for another of your songs

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey jeku, good news, all the songs i had on there are now on my soundclick page http://www.soundclick.com/peacemaker , downloadable for free

There were'nt any sales being made on that page and it makes me more happy that people listen to my music and give me feedback rather than making a few bucks, so i just decided that i'm making music that's going onto my soundclick page for free again

Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2009 07:42

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:25:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:25:58