Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / debug info: 0,0 sick of not getting replys or help?.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
first off i have posted and replyed to another post about this error in the FPSC Bug Reports, like so many others.
i have now read the whole site with no joy and it would seem there is more and more people like me who brought this software and cant get it to work because of the debug info: 0,0 ERROR.

It would be nice if the site or software maker would give us reason for this error and let us all know who are getting it that they are working on fixing it, but from reading the whole damn board i dont see anythink about it other then the site mods closing posts about it without giving any help what so ever even with the mods saying
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: Does not follow the outline for a bug report as outlined in this sticky: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=108495&b=28
If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.
in reply to most posts about it,
well my system is upto date with all drivers and directx9 upto date
duo core 2, 4gb ram, geforce 8800,1tb hdd, and tryed FPSCreator 1.0 all the way up to the 115 beta with the same error all the time on the build. NO mods.

ALL I AND OTHERS WOULD LIKE: a answer to this error, make a sticky or somethink... but PLEASE GIVE US HELP and stop over looking us as we also spent good money on this software

thanks for your time
Zipman
gorba flamingo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2009 00:45
heres a few possibility's to the issue!
1 there is a dynamic entity overlapping a segment
2 you have a corrupt entity
3 you have too much going on in your level
4 a portion of your level is corrupt
5 your level is taking too long to build
6 UAC is on
7 UAC asked you something whale fpsc was running.
8 your modelling program is running
9 you are installing software
shall i continue?

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/gorbafletch]
Mr Bigglesworth
Years of Service
User Offline
When it says debug info 0, 0 FPSC doesn't know why it crashed.

In cyberspace, no one can hear you scream!
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2009 02:49
That error occurred when the FPSC engine compiling the map bombed out on a silent error, and the editor doesn't know what happened. Usually the reasons can be avoided and are the fault of the user.

zipman
Years of Service
User Offline
ok so lets start again.
1. i uninstalled it.
2. cleaned out the reg.
3. rebooted.
4. reinstalled.
5. no mods or addons added its the 1.0 updated to 114.
6. built a simple map 6x6 with only the player start.
7. saved simple map
8.clicked on game builder set texture to low no lights
9. click on build setting.......
10. building, right until it gets to building portals.
11. back where i started with the damn error box debug info 0, 0
click the ok button and its off....
Programador hispano
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2009 22:05
Ok, if you are using windows vista switch the compatibility to Windows xp sp2

...........(o o)........
--oooO--(_)--Oooo---
zipman
Years of Service
User Offline
im running windows xp sp3
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 01:32 Edited at: 15th Feb 2009 04:19
Quote: "but from reading the whole damn board i dont see anythink about it other then the site mods closing posts about it without giving any help what so ever even with the mods saying
Thread Locked
"

If you don't give the info requested in the sticky then how can anyone help you? Furthermore, I even give the link to the rules of how to post a bug report when I lock a thread, so really there is no excuse to not open the link and see how it should be done. A big thank you to: Will B Owned, TMC productions and Flatlander who have all posted as requested

I will continue to lock/delete posts in the bug report forum where a user can't be bothered to spend an extra 2 minutes giving the information required... If you follow the rules your posts won't be locked, it really is that simple!

EDIT
You came in here to moan about not getting help and threads being locked and your thread hadn't been locked when you made this one! Please update your bug thread to include the required information, I will then update your thread title.

The Fps Creator rocks!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2009 16:32
Is automatic floor on? Trying turning it off. When I turn it on I always get the same error message as you!

Hope this helps!

TFPSCR

I can't texture. I'm not an artist.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:30:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:30:24