Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Bazooka broken or am I doing it wrong?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2009 23:40 Edited at: 14th Feb 2009 23:41
Hi! Working hard here on a FPSC game with a deadline tomorrow morning and I have run into a serious weapons issue.

The game uses the standard ww2 bazooka as the only weapon but the rockets only fire in the very first level of the game. Going to level two or restarting it due to death causes the bazooka to fire with no visible rockets (and the shots only explode if they hit an enemy directly - not if they hit a wall).

I have replicated the bug on another computer with a fresh FPSC install just to make sure it's not my heavy-loaded FPSC version that is bugging out (I am using v1.14 btw.)

I searched the forums and found no other reports of this issue.

Any help or advice is highly appreciated since it will save the game me and my group are working on
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 00:24
Is this with the weapon carried over from the first level, or have you tried a new instance of the weapon in the next level?

I understand that the issue appears after dying and restarting as well, but I'm thinking to narrow down the possibilities.

Best.

Scurvy Lobster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 00:35
It doesn't help grabbing a new bazooka in a new level.

The problem happens even if you first grab the bazooka in level 2. The rockets still don't appear.

Really strange issue!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 06:01 Edited at: 15th Feb 2009 06:02
I was able to replicate the issue with V1.15. Looks like another recent update issue, along with the constantly opening and closing doors.

Best.

Scurvy Lobster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 10:06
Ok, I will report this issue in the v1.15 test thread.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:18:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:18:21