Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Farewell

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 19:19
Hi guys.

I have decided to retire from FPSC and move on to the Source engine. I have decide to integrate one of my projects into Source as a CSS mod, and it'll be a full game. I will still be hanging around, but will mostly be silent on these boards. I will be waiting for the Migration with you all and will be using it just for fun. You may see my Source project in Geek Culture or in any other board where i could post it.

I have to say that, during more than two years here, I really did learn something about game dev and level design and will put that knowledge into Source. You people have treated me well, and you may continue to do so. My hat's off to every, single one of you on this forum.

I am not permanently leaving, just resigning from FPSC. It was fun, but as everyone must move on, so be it. Make sure you give a new guy my status as continuous game dropper, I'd be glad to meet him.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and wish me luck as well.
~Private

*Salute*
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 19:38

See you soon!

Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 19:43

sad times!
See you soon dude! have fun on the source engine!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:18:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:18:11