Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Cutscenes question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What do you guys think, what should be used for creating cutscenes? So far I saw iClone and MovieStorm. If you know any other, please specify.
outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2009 21:22
3ds max is difficult but good.
then i use after effects to clean up and edit

un-banned

baggins
Years of Service
User Offline
Me I'd LAN party with everyone running fraps this will produce a series of thirty second clips on everyones comp from different perspectives. Then crop the footage in video editor (free or retail) edit them together as you would like the story to run and there you have your in game cut scene. Using other pkgs like iclone or moviestorm it will be difficult to maintain consistency of image. As in it wont necessarily look anything like the game, unless of course thats what you want. I can think of many instances where this happens already modstly on consoles. The artwork looks great and the high rendered cut scenes look great but the game looks low res by comparison.

there just has to be light at the end of the tunnel, even if its only a birthday candle....and cake!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:20:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:20:02