Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Nooby needs help with bitmap!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, i'm new here, I have experience with the original DB, everything went well until now. I've just installed the DBP and now I have a problem that didn't affected me in the normal DB.
My images show just a little part of them, like if they didn't fit in the screen when i use the load bitmap command, and i don't know if its a get image problem or maybe a camera problem.
So, maybe someone could help me, or i don't know, tell me any tip or something, but i need help with this, i know its a nooby question but well, everybody is a noob sometime.

REMEMBER ME, IM YITZU!!
BadMonkey91
Years of Service
User Offline
Are they giant bitmaps that you're loading that are bigger than the screen? might set screen resoultion if they are using:

if your bitmaps arn't larger than the screen resolution, there's probably just a problem in your code, probably in get image. Double check your numbers, easy to make mistakes.

>.<

Badmonkey91@hotmail.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:36:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:36:56