Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / [LOCKED] Quick Job

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2009 01:33 Edited at: 20th Feb 2009 10:50
[DELETED ANNOYING MMORPG CANDIDATE PISS-TAKE]

Hello all!

I am a level designer/world builder, and am in need of any level of programmer who needs something to practise on, and doesn't require pay.

Please do advise, but what I need is a sort of world viewer, where I can upload the world file and the textures, and I am able to walkthrough the level, with the ability to open doors, and basic things like that.
The levels will mostly be buildings anyway, such as houses and offices. This is more of an architectural/estate agency project.

Again, any advice/c+c would be appreciated.
I'll post an image or two of what the levels look like at the moment, and the kind of thing the programmer will be working with.

Cheers all in advance!

Bacon

www.thetexturegallery.webs.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2009 13:59
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 19:14:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 19:14:30