Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Port Forwarding

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have followed all the guides, but I still don't think I port forwarded my D-Link DIR 615 correctly. Any time I play a game I still get the waiting error I have searched other threads, but they don't help.
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Feb 2009 19:18
weridly my router can port forward fpsc games,but when it comes to trackmania,counter strike ect. nobody else can connect.i was playing fpsc multiplayer with my friend.and i cant port forward my router at all beacause the model name is so werid,no port forwarding software knows it

A.K.A. djmaster
therhino
Years of Service
User Offline
Are their any other ways to do multi player in FPSC without Port Forwarding. Also what is the best way to set up a Xbox 360 controller for FPSC. I read some of the guides, but I don't understand them.
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2009 21:56
Quote: "Are their any other ways to do multi player in FPSC without Port Forwarding."

Nope, which I am very sad to say. It's unavoidable, but, unless you have an off-site server, you will have to port-forward. Sometimes it doesn't take though, which is a pain.

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!
therhino
Years of Service
User Offline
Too bad stinks I can't forward my port

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:17:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:17:44