Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Something which should be changed (for mods)

Author
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2009 16:56
I always laugh whenever I see this (yes i'm weird):

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: Question Answered

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

^ - So if you helped answer the question, does that mean we could be banned? (Obviously not, but this part should be removed on answered questions)

Migration Discussion Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142497&b=21
Piracy Discussion Thread:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142774&b=21
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Feb 2009 00:44
I think the MOD's probably copy and paste generic phrases to save time. They have many threads to look through and it would be time consuming to answer each one differently.

Since this one has nothing to do with FPSC, one of them will probably have to paste something here too.

Yes, you are weird.

Best.

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 25th Feb 2009 00:48
Quote: "Yes, you are weird."

lol

Bendak11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2009 03:59
This probably belongs in Geek Culture or whatever it's called.

freak of nature 64
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2009 22:59
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

bla bla bla Mr. Freeman
freak of nature 64
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2009 22:59
lol

bla bla bla Mr. Freeman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:25:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:25:36