Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Story Zone Movie playing upside down

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Guys, have added a AVI clip to a story zone, the clip appears upside down, and the audio plays backwards?? The clip plays fine on its own(WMP9) and the default video in FPSC plays fine too in the story zone.

I have tried to find help online before posting, a lot of the advise refers to codecs, I have updated all I can and still no difference, anyone have any ideas please?
dumpus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2009 05:18 Edited at: 25th Feb 2009 05:19
Perhaps a problem with the file format you're using? It could even be a FPSC error...try updating to the newest stable version. As a last resort, you could reverse/mirror the video.

*This post will self-destruct in 10 seconds.*
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 25th Feb 2009 13:05
its codecs.fpsc doesent support codecs so it works upside down while codecs in wmp rotate it and play it properly,so uncompress/remove codecs from the video

A.K.A. djmaster
Freakon
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your help, I managed to get the video working by converting to WMV, sound still backwards but I can stream sound seperate.

Thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:18:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:18:33