Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Animation question.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, just wondering how could i do to make my animation be seen without its background. In other words, just see my animation itself.
If someone knows how to do it, maybe u can post it, so thx.

REMEMBER ME, IM YITZU!
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2009 17:21
you should have asked this in your last "Animation Question" thread; no need to create a new one when it's closely related to the last one. it just adds to the clutter around here.

but, do you want the animation (i assume it's the same AVI file?) to fill up the whole screen? or, play it in its normal size but on a solid black background? or what, exactly, do you mean "seen without its background"?

did you look at the other animation commands as suggested in the other thread? there are only a handful of animation commands so a little experimentation should get you what you want.

give it a shot and come back with any questions you end up with (and please be a little more specific as to what you want to do).

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA
AMD Phenomâ„¢ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
spine
Years of Service
User Offline
I think he means that he wants the square area around the frames to be transparent, so that only the subject is visible.
Yitzu
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL, spine's right, that was what i meant, and , sry for not being specific, lol, sooo, what do u think i could use to make it?
Yitzu
Years of Service
User Offline
hey ,someone know about my problem? plz if someone knows about it, plz post here, i really need this for my game. Ty

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:42:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:42:04