Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / plrfreeze/plrdisable? has anyone had these working?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi has anyone actually had the plrfreeze or plrdisable commands working in the stock engine? im trying to disable the plr look and mouse or freeze the player at a certain point in the game where they will take control of a remotely controlled entity but i cant seem to get those commands to work? ive checked and im using the correct syntax, im curios as there are a lot of threads concering some commands not working, are these some of them?

- Why is everyone on here so rude? -
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2009 03:39
yes, works for me. did you try searching in the script forum. There are a couple of threads that deal with that. If you can't find it then let us know. However, please give us an example of how you used it.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
X10 User
Years of Service
User Offline
example would be condition met:freeze player

eg in my script when the player enters the trigger zone the script places itself in state:4
so
:state=4:plrfreeze=1

and further on when the plr has controlled the entity to its point, the trigger zone there is set to anywithinzone with the command

:anywithinzone:plrfreeze=0

i tried it with plrdisable as well but nothing

im also using the v115 beta, might this have owt to do with it?

i tried a script search to no avail, il take a closer look i saw someone demonstrate using a different way to use the forum search

Gamer X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2009 20:05
Quote: "plrfreeze=x, freezes player for x milliseconds

plrdisable=x, disables player of all controls and movement for x milliseconds"

Quote: ":state=4:plrfreeze=1"

simply set it to equal a high number

Questionable Commands

X10 User
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you gamer x!

the syntax for it i was referring to said it was true if plrfreeze=x plr would be frozen

dammit lol and ty for the linky!!!!!!!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:25:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:25:54