Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Sizes of things in the game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This may seem like a really basic or even dumb question, but where can I find information on approximate sizes of the various things within the game? For example, how \"tall\" is the play, other entities? What is the square footage of a single tile placement?

Actually, that last one is of most importance to me as I have had mixed luck creating either dramatically massive rooms I never intended or tiny cubicles because I couldn\'t judge the sizing of the individual tiles.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 26th Feb 2009 22:23
A segment in the game is 100x100x100 units, which equates to just over 8 x 8 x 8 feet, or just over 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 meters, depending on exactly where you reside in Cyberspace. That's a big place.

Best.

Brian In Korea
Years of Service
User Offline
I can share what helped me. I made some cubes in Anim8or of different sizes. All sides at 20, 40, and a third cube at 80. And then I build a prefab room and put my cubes in it. I learned that a 40 unit cube doesn't fit through the door.

You can make a lot more cubes and find out which ones the "player" can step over/on and which ones require him/her to jump and which ones are too high to jump up on.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:28:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:28:03