Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / (Mostly) Multiplayer Questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2009 10:10 Edited at: 1st Mar 2009 10:14
I've searched around for what seems like days trying to find an answers to a couple of questions I have:

1. When you spawn in a muliplayer game, the weapon you spawn with starts with 150 rounds and no reserve. How do I fix it so it behaves normally?

2. How do I rotate spites from Sprite Pack 1 so they emit at a 45, etc.? Whenever I rotate it in the editor, it always emits up, not at the angle I set it at.

3. I replaced the eyehud so you can tell you are being hit, but it doesn't work in multiplayer, how can I fix this?

Can't think of any more right now, will post back when I have more questions.

Thanx

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 23:03 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2009 23:04
hmm, what version are you using. I'm afraid i don't really have any helpfull answers to these questions.

The Sprites may be set to always face the player so changing the main script might change this. I'm not sure.

Not sure about the eyehud, does it work in single player?

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 23:20
Quote: "
1. When you spawn in a muliplayer game, the weapon you spawn with starts with 150 rounds and no reserve. How do I fix it so it behaves normally?"

Go into the gunspec and set the ammo value to whatever you need. Use ammo pickups either below your player or around the map so he can reload (or set it to zero for unlimited w/ no reloads.)

2. How do I rotate spites from Sprite Pack 1 so they emit at a 45, etc.? Whenever I rotate it in the editor, it always emits up, not at the angle I set it at.
"

For that, you want to set the main script to "decal.fpe" So it'll be upright. I'm guessing they are set to "decalflat".

3. I replaced the eyehud so you can tell you are being hit, but it doesn't work in multiplayer, how can I fix this?
"

In the global settings, you must manually set up your own global script with the desired hud inculded. I'd elaborate, but I can't think straight right now.

MASSIVE new multiplayer game coming soon!
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2009 01:41 Edited at: 3rd Mar 2009 06:26
Thanx for replying!

@Parsnips
I'm using the last beta of 1.14
The eyehud does work in singleplayer

@Pus In Boots
I'm not quite clear on how you explained to fix the starting weapon ammo, could you explain a little more in depth? Please?

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2009 04:45
Ok, now I've got a big problem! After modifying the global script for multiplayer, all of my guns in the level I made (all model pack 9 & 10) have white areas on them!! What happened? I need help quickly before I release my game!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:19:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:19:49