Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 09:15
You know, when I first got FPSC, I was having some problems with it, small debug errors, very annoying lol, little problems, was gettin worried about whether or not it was a good idea to have bought it at all.. but then as I kept looking for answers for problems and finding ways to fix them through the FPSC forums, none of those problems mattered anymore, problems got fixed, ideas became reality, so what I would like to say thank you about is not only the Forum itself but the help that can be recieved through it and the purchase of my FPSC program, I am glad that I can see visions come true through it and I hope this continues to strive and become better also for everyone else who has had problems. and mods, I wasn't quite sure where to post this haha, but i just wanted to give a thanks

"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living."
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 13:41
Be under no illusions. FPSC is the best game engine in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9oqhM1ozgo

When the FPSC running the mod show in the above video we'll be able to make Xbox 360 quality games on PC.

Also when the next FPSC source code is released we'll be able to use 360 controllers to play them too.
The Rickster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 16:28
Wow that vid is pretty sweet

"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living."
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "When the FPSC running the mod show in the above video we'll be able to make Xbox 360 quality games on PC.

Also when the next FPSC source code is released we'll be able to use 360 controllers to play them too."

that is very true,

but with shader [cough] CoZ [/cough] you can almost the same.

Red Eye - The Game: Work In Progress - W.I.P. Red Eye Productions
The Rickster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 18:30
Well I just know that I am happy with the results that I am gettin already and wow, haha, as i was typing this mail came and now I officially have the FPSC install disk anways as I was saying, I have been working on some small demos to show people that I work with and get their input as to what type of FPS THEY would like to play..Let em play my demo and if they like it I'll work on a custom game for each person, 5-7 bucks for the full product and it will have paid for itself already and then its onto buying some model packs and now I know I am sorta gettin off topic but I am already working with a friend of mine and his band to get custom made music into my games, get them some recognition and I have a soundtrack its all about who ya know (Mods just let me know if I am gettin off track with my original post its just there is so much I would love to talk about this product with other people who use it )

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 20:27 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2009 20:27
I'm glad you are now experiencing some positives with FPSC and are getting help when you need it. I think people are getting a lot better with handling the questions of serious newbies. I was once one and still feel like it at times.

Anyway, even though it gets frustrating when someone doesn't seem to have done a search or didn't seem to have read any of the stickies I think we are now answering the question politely while at the same time reminding the new people to try and do a search or perhaps read the stickies. This isn't directed at you but all those newbies who might read this.

I do realize that this forum does not have the greatest search engine and most people don't think about how to name their subject (even me at times); but, I still use it and most of the time I find the answer just by searching. Might take me several tries by using different keywords but hey . . .

OK so I have a tendency to get a little windy.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
The Rickster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2009 20:35
yeah this thank you for sure goes out to everyone who has helped someone in the past because now those answers are there for all

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:24:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:24:48