Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Turn on anti-aliasing?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there a function that turns back on anti-aliasing? I want to have a menu that contains various sprites, and once the user is done with the menus, I want to switch to 3D mode and turn anti-aliasing back on. Thanks.
scott1686
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone have any idea if a function like this exists? Any time an image is pasted to the screen or a sprite is positioned on the screen, once dbSync is called it seems to turn off anti-aliasing for the remainder of the program, even if you delete every single image and sprite and don't try to display any of them later on.
sydbod
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2009 02:01
I was under the belief that things like AA had to be set at the time of creation of the window.
AA is a new addition to DarkGDK, and I have not seen any reference by other people showing that they have a means to control it once the window has been created.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 19:35:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 19:35:08