Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Is there a way to reload full screen shader?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there a way to reload full screen shader and make the program keep working after resolution switch?

When the device lost ,for example ,after fullscreen to windows ,we will lost all the objects and images , I can reload the objects or images and everything will be ok ,but for the full screen effects which might crash the program ,I could not find a way to reload it to make it works after device lost so far.

I found a function called "dbReloadShaderDisplayPointer" ,I used that when resolution changed ,but seems no effects .

Any help would be useful ,thanks!
Lion Jin
Years of Service
User Offline
I just reload the shader and redo each step to re-create all the objects, it looks working for now ,but not really working, sometimes ,after "resolution switch ",its working ,sometimes ,it still crash ,its wizard.
AlexZinn
Years of Service
User Offline
m... you change the resolution from the game? you can reload the objects.... or just try to select the resolution before creating them..
Lion Jin
Years of Service
User Offline
I found if no SyncMask before sync ,it will always crash after resolution changed .My case is for Bloom effects.there are 2 cameras in the scene.

For now ,my problem seems gone ,thought sometimes there will be a blank screen nothing else apeares after resolution switch ,but the program is not crash ,and if I switch agian ,it might be ok again, I do not know why...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 19:13:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 19:13:38