Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / AWIcons Pro on GiveAwayOfTheDay today

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2009 18:59 Edited at: 11th Mar 2009 18:59
today's giveawayoftheday is AWIcons Pro 10.0, which i highly recommend as a great Icon/Icon Library and Cursor/Animated Cursor editor/creator (i've been using the Lite version for years). it supports icons up to 256x256 in size, 32 bit image depth, comes with lots of tools and effects, and can save to .bmp, .gif and .png making it a convenient, capable sprite editor, as well. Oh, and i've seen no ill-effects under Vista.

if you're not familiar with giveawayoftheday, activation of their giveaways can be a little tricky, and are always limited to 1 day (starting when it's posted, not when you download it, so don't dawdle).

for AWIcons Pro:

1) download the Zip file and extract the 2 files.

2) run the set-up installer.

3) once installed, run AWIcons Pro.

4) Choose Help from the toolbar, then About.

5) from the final list there, choose Registration (NOT Online Registration) and enter "giveawayoftheday" for the User Name and the User Key which is contained in the Read Me file (and also displayed upon installation completion).

6) Enjoy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:52:00
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:52:00