Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Keep going

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "@Bendak11 . I think 3 days is long enough to wait. Now it will be 6 if they don't *work weeekends."

Quote: "They don't work on the weekends... and if you are having problems then billing and order support is available here..."

Really? Did you even read my post?

Quote: "not to mention all the support requests. 25 in que.
Not a SINGLE one has been answered today."

THAT IS A SUPPORT REQUEST! Actually its 3 of them, and I am going to keep spamming it, until they either give me what I paid for, or refund it, so I can get something from a company that actually delivers what they advertise they will.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2009 08:39
It would seem that you didn't read MY post... You have now been told THREE times that order support is not given on these forums, yet you continue to make posts about the subject...

If you have filed a report then wait for a response... no-one here is going to be able to help you and your bad attitude is only going to make people here loathe to help you...

If you feel that spamming these forums along with support is going to get you help quicker it won't...

You have made your point... Please don't make any more posts on the subject... Wait until order and billing support get back to you... Attacking people on these forums serves no purpose and, as I said before, won't help you... There are many, many customers here who have all received their orders, so you can hardly accuse TGC of being a fraudulent company... Maybe you need to learn some patience...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:29:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:29:55