Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / fpsc screensaver WIP

Author
User Banned
Posted: 16th Mar 2009 23:15
I am starting work on a fpsc screensaver. I will use pictures from WIP's in the forum. If you have any ideas or would like to submit awesome screens, please post here.

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
Bendak11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2009 23:36
... This actually belongs in the Product Chat board, and before you run off there and make an identical thread, contact a mod via e-mail and ask him to move this thread.

Thanks.

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 16th Mar 2009 23:39
its a WIP so it belongs here, right?

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
Bendak11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2009 00:59
This forum is the WIP for GAMES NOT models/media, competitions, or in your case, pictures.

W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:28:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:28:13