Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question about the TGC Store

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2009 18:55
So, well, I haven't used TCG Store, but I would need Zombie Crawler, Wall Zombie, and some other stuff too. So, do I need credit card to use it? Also, I'm in Finland and here, we use euros, and not dollars... Is that a problem?

I'm making a game that will be scary... I hope.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 18th Mar 2009 21:26
not a problem. u can use credit, debit, paypal, euros, dollars pounds, maybe more

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2009 20:57
Ok, thanks.

I'm making a game that will be scary... I hope.
Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2009 00:00
Hello, I've had FPS creator for a few months now, and i was wondering...every time i try to buy points i go to a link that says, THE WEBPAGE CANNOT BE DIPLAYED, does anybody know how to fix this STUPID!!! problem?

Joe Brown
Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2009 21:32
SERIOUSLY!!! i have been trying for like, 2 weeks now! if somebody doesn't tell me how to fix this problem(and don't say to me, just use paypal or trialpay because my dad said i can't sign up for anything, and my dad has like 3 bucks in his paypal account!)if you don't, i'll go CRAZY!!!...

Joe Brown

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:33:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:33:53