Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Black Screen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I will try to describe the problem. Everyone that is reading this are aware, I am certain, that after you debug a project, a window appears showing you your program. When I debug my project, a window does appear. What is displayed in the window is not a black screen. When I try to run the program by double-clicking on the .exe that is created after the debug process has finished, I also get a window appearing; however, instead of what it should display, it diplays a black screen instead. This problem exists also when I double-click on the .exe of the program created by debugging the example code that is provided by Dark GDK.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
WH8
Years of Service
User Offline
Nevermind. I know why the screens are black. The .exe files that I was double-clicking on displayed black screens because the image files that contain the images that the programs were to display were not in the same folder that the .exe files were in. By putting the .exe files in the same folder that the image files are in, double-clicking on the .exe files no longer caused black screens to be displayed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 21:37:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 21:37:39