Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / My FPSC Guide Idea

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2009 00:19
I May not post here on the forums a lot, but i was thinking of writing a guide to fpsc. it would be a special kind of guide called: How to Cheat in FPSC: A Complete Guide For The Game Maker Who Doesn't Have 23 Hours Per Day To Spend IN FPSC.

It would be about how to (kind of) make what you wanted in fpsc w/out going to some virus-ridden site, downloading a mod, and then updating twice, and re-installing fpsc 7 times.

it would be how to cheat around stuff fpsc can't do and give the illusion of doing it.

It may sound like i am not concerned about quality in my games, but this is not true. it's just about making quality-ish games without getting a bad back at the age of 23 because of all the time you spent hunched over the computer wondering what to do.

there would be a bunch of ways to do common things that fpsc (kinda) cant do and doing them without any code writing or any mod downloading. so go ahead, ask me a question you need!
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2009 00:27
We already have Nickydudes guide mate have a look at the top of the boards

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2009 00:31
If you want to make a quality game with FPSC or any other indie game engine you are going to end up with that bad back and a bad everything else until you pass the pain threshold - thats if you're both lucky and dedicated enough.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:29:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:29:01