Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Order History

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, this is my first post, and since buying some FPS model packs from this site, I have since changed my email address. Big mistake. Unfortunately for me, I've also gotten a new computer and reinstalled FPS Creator, and would like to reinstall the model packs as well, except now I can't access my order history, so in order to get these model packs again, I am required to buy them again, which doesn't seem fair at all. I need help, would an admin or someone please help me recover the model packs? I don't want to have to re-buy them
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2009 10:00
If you contact order support and explain your situation I'm sure they can transfer your order history to your new email address...

If you still have access to your old email address just change the email address you have associated with these forums back to it and your order history will appear...

I have to change my email address when I want to re-download some of my earliest purchases.. maybe I should follow my own advice and contact order support to get them moved over

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:26:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:26:30