Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Text between sprites

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2009 17:48
I already ask that in http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=145832&b=22 but I will do that in official way as new thread.
Two questions: Is there a way to include text (normal DarkGDK or Adastras version Class CAAText) to sprite priority? What I mean is I have sprite background, then I'm drawing some texts, and on top of it I have sprite-mouse cursor. If i will insert function dbDrawSpriteFirts() then all sprites are behind text, it looks weird when mouse-cursor (sprite) is moving on text and it is behind it. If I'm not include that function (dbDrawSpriteFirts()) there is no text at all (it's behind background). Any ideas?

And question 2: When I'm creating new font using that Class CAAText i have to use pre-defined names, i can't use my own like:

So even if I'm not using Arial my code needs to be like that:

Thanks in advance!
Sharp Bullet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2009 18:26
For youre mouse you can use

dbPasteImage( int iID, int iX, int iY );

and you will have a mouse image over the text.

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 21:22:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 21:22:32