Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Making Maps In Cartography Shop 2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone, I made a map in Cartography Shop 2, and was wondering how to put it into my game. I mean, what do I save it as file wise, and how. I know I need to put it into my folder and that stuff. Also, what code do I put into DB to load it? Thank You - Agent R
GCEclipse
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2002 12:29
Hi,

If you're using DB Classic - Take a look at the DBFPS demo on the downloads page for CShop. Examine the code there and see how it does it - thats the best place to start.

If you're using DB Pro - Check out the relevant post in the new programmers section of the Real game tools forum - that covers precisely this issue... http://www.realgametools.net/forums/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=8708

Also you can get some good advice from the CShop forum - http://www.leadwerks.com/cshop/

GC

Lampton Worm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2002 13:30
I assume CShop 2 is.. erm.. CShop (1), i.e. the only fully released CShop. I thought v2 was going on, but not released yet ?

Thanks
GCEclipse
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2002 15:37
CShop is currently on something like version 2.7 - if you've bought CShop this is the version you should have.

From what I've heard version 3 is on the way.

CD On CD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2002 18:02
GCEclipse:
where are you getting any UPDATED information at about CShop???

i've got the Registered Version of the latest 2.x & have emailed the author several times & have had NO responses to speak of now i know many people are busy but this has been over several weeks & no responses yet.

they have no actual site that i've seen, & the only news i see is from the DB homepage, which they do not support the app itself & the "support" you get from the author sucks because out of 3 emails i've sent i only received 1 reply.....& have been waiting for weeks on the other 2.

just curious

United We (Still) Stand
GCEclipse
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2002 23:00
The most recent info on CShop I've seen is from the CShop forums at [url]www.leadwerks.com[/url].

CD On CD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2002 23:26
thanx but there AINT nothing on that site (no 404, etc) just a blank page

i'll keep checking it

United We (Still) Stand
GCEclipse
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2002 11:23
Oops, they've removed the front page - try this link: