Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / How do you register C++

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I could never get it I tried the link and made an account but when I go to the webpage it never loads .So what do I do.
G0DL355
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2009 03:32
Are you running Visual C++ Express 2008 Express Edition?

Silly question maybe, but threads can go on for pages 'cause of crossed-wires and assumptions...

If so, I wouldn't worry - registration of the product's not needed, and you can still use it with Dark GDK with no grevious issues, if that was your worry?

If not, try to be a bit more specific about what difficulties you're having?

=)

--------------
So Endeth What Was Begotten From That Moste Darkest and Forgotten Of Times...
arbiter chewbacca hybrid
Years of Service
User Offline
When I try to run Dark GDK it ask me to register Visual C++ or else it won't let me use it. And when I tried to register which I re-tried 20 times the page with the registration key would never load properly.
G0DL355
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 14:51
Quote: " When I try to run Dark GDK it ask me to register Visual C++ or else it won't let me use it. And when I tried to register which I re-tried 20 times the page with the registration key would never load properly. "

Ah... That's a pain.
That's personally never happened to me, so, beyond suggesting a full reinstall of VC++, the DirectX SDK and Dark GDK, I genuinely wouldn't know what else to suggest...
Registration of VC++ should happen automatically - especially with the express edition. This would be a Microsoft issue though, so check on their forums to see what they would suggest.

Good luck =)

G0DL355

--------------
So Endeth What Was Begotten From That Moste Darkest and Forgotten Of Times...
AlexI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 16:33
If its M$ activation make sure you can get on the internet using IE and then turn off any proxy that requires authentication.

arbiter chewbacca hybrid
Years of Service
User Offline
and how do I turn off the proxy server

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 23:20:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 23:20:20