Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Giant Problem!!!! update and says "free version", but problem is not userdetails.ini!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

so i update to 1.4, and it says free version. i checked my userdetails.ini , and everything is right. here is what my userdeatils looks like(except for key, i cant show u):

[PERSONAL DATA]
YourName=notshowingmyname
YourSerialCode=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YourFullPath=C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator

[LOCALIZATION]
language=english

still, when i open up fpsc, it says free version

ROY IS OUR SAVIOR
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 02:39
uninstall, and then reupdate (i reccomend to v1.14)

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 03:26
Or email Lee for a different key, as some where blacklisted due to the pirating idiots.

Click above to sign up for the Axifer Designs Dev-Team!
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 14:38
lee doesent give you a new key unless you show proff,i bought an used fpsc and had to buy a new one,had the same problem

A.K.A. chargerbandit
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 03:47
show proof by emailing him pics of 1. 3 of the manual pages. 2. a picture of your cd key code. 3.the back of the fpsc case. that should do it

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:17:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:17:04