Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Hud, menu button contest

Author
User Banned
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 03:19
I am wanting to start a little contest here.
The contest is this. You must make menu buttons,eyehud,backgrounds for menu, loading, game complete,game over,and menu cursor. the menu buttons you must make are the following.
save, load, exit, new game, resume game.
Also you must make sure the buttons work before you submit your entry. If you dont want them used for commercial games, then say so.
You can use previously created buttons/eyehud as long as you created them less than two weeks ago.
I am judge.
there is only a first place. if you would like to give a gift please do. So far the prizes are

1. All my menu buttons, backgrounds, cursors (quite a few)
2. My model ME262 (The me262 is the first jet fighter ever, flown by germany in ww2, it is currently untextured, but if i can figure out why da textures wont show up it will be textured in the end)
3. Half of my segments.
4. Prize needed!!
5. Prize needed!!
6. Prize needed!!

As a side note i will have a tgc store account soon and all the media i am giving would be worth over $10.00

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:30:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:30:33