Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] The New_Bee Manifesto

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 19:35
Howdy Ya'll !!!
Am I still on Moderator Smack-Down? Gee I'm EVER so SORRY-- promise NEVER to DO it AGAIN (and all).
I don't know if you've heard, but new_bee's in fact are not new_bee's old chap. They are valued customers of thegamecreators.com who have pulled cold-hard cash out of their wallets and bought software in what are being portrayed as rather tough economic times for one simple reason. They would like to make games that rock and that is why they love FPSC.
They have are going to have a much easier time of it ahead of them than if they were to write C++ &&|| Assembly Language from scratch (for that way lies the pit of madness) and try to have a working title by X-mas, but picking up FPI scripting and FPSC platform-specific expertise is going to require a lot of new_bee will power and commitment as well (sometimes the simplest little things come the hardest to us new_bee types). We can't all be early adopters, it's not early anymore. Let them breathe Kewl Dudez. Maximum praise for the one's who give of themselves around here-- you know who you are and so do we. Over and above all (in my humble opinion Kewl Dudez), the sense of community that has grown up around FPSC makes it a unique thing indeed-- unmatched elsewhere, and to quote NickyDude "...can only get better".
Don't want to bore all you advanced types, and if you want more from me, you can just get it off my blog:
<< http://gamesthatteach.blogspot.com/ >> or e-mail me here at the forum. Don't mind if you do.
kind regards, mark_p[email]

markpouncey
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 22:11
Fellow Georgian... your location say's Rome GA, but your post screams 90210. I'm not sure what you said, but I think it was good. Welcome to the forum.

Best.

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 22:13
NO idea what you said as well try spreading out the text a bit i got bored on the 4th line lol.

Anyway welcome

mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 22:15
i come, i saw, i got bored and walked away

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 22:22
Erm.. yeah, what he said!