Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Need a full soundtrack?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
My name is Hamilton, and I am a long-time fan of RPGs, especially ones like FF7 and Link to the Past. I'm offering my skills as a composer who has worked with Rockstar Games as well as several independent video game developers. I have also done work on several full-length films, TV commercials, short films, and even a full stage play. My music uses only the best-quality sounds for any project.
Right now I am looking to work on a long-term RPG project, one that the developer is very serious about. My services aren't free (I simply can't afford it any more) but on a long-term project, I am more than willing to work at a VERY low rate.
I specialize in epic music geared towards action-adventure games, but I am incredibly diverse as a classically trained musician, and I am more than prepared to write ANY kind of music that any project would need.
For many different samples of my music, please see my garageband page:
My Homepage

(I suggest listening to The Fall, Video Game Trailer, and Just Over That Mountain first!)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email at hamilton.cleverdon@gmail.com.
I can only accept one large project for right now--no smaller projects, but if you have a large project that you think I could help with, let me know soon! The earlier you send me an email with a great plan for a video game, the better your chances are of having me on your team. Thanks much!
--Hamilton

www.garageband.com/artist/hamilton
Hamilton Cleverdon
Years of Service
User Offline
No one?
All right, for a little more in-depth explanation of my abilities, here you go:
I literally have any instrument on the entire planet, completely ready for disposal of any sort. I have everything from a full choir to middle-eastern and lord of the rings-type solo female vocalists. I have a full symphony orchestra, the greatest rock/metal band on the entire planet, every instrument used by any techno artist (drumbeats AND synthesizers), an African choir, the full array of every instrument from Asia, India, Australia, South America, and Africa, I have about 20 different types of electric guitars, the actual drumset used by Black Sabbath, a Stradivarius violin, and more.
If you don't believe me, please check out my webpage listed in my signature. There are examples of nearly everything I've listed above.
Still no takers?

www.garageband.com/artist/hamilton

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:18:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:18:23