Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Need help BAD!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2009 02:33
Every time i try to do a level preveiw on FPSC but it locks up!!! So what does it do?? Also when it locks up FPSC wont load it just says ready??? i have version 1.15 beta 3??? they said it was on the version 1 only??? LIAR!!!!!!

OWN
The Fps Creator rocks!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2009 17:27
Don't preview and try reinstalling FPSC or try uninstalling the update and any other older updates then reinstall v1.15 beta 3.

I can't texture. I'm not an artist.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2009 06:51
Dont do level previews. just test game or zoom way in.
Bendak11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2009 06:56
@FPSCR and Bugsy:

Telling someone "Don't do that, it's not important" is NOT the way to fix a problem. The preview button is there for a reason, and if it is not properly functioning there is an issue that needs to be resolved, not avoided.

@Gorlocks:

This title is unhelpful, and makes it difficult for users with similair problems to find the same answer without making a new thread. Now, we need some more information. What are your computer specs? Have you tried reverting to an older update such as 1.14?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:26:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:26:54