Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Freelance Feasibility Study Needs Your Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2009 12:30
Hi guys!

I have been creating a website, very similar to this (www.alibaba.com), but for use by freelance game developers and game design studios (contract leads etc)

I am doing some market research, and I was wondering if you guys could help me out, with a survey.
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1200660

Any help would be appreciated.
I need at least 40 completed surveys, before I can continue with research.

Cheers all

Tristan Bacon

www.thetexturegallery.webs.com
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2009 13:24
Hum... you have spammed this in no less than six different forum sections now, I see. I think that one post in GC would have sufficed...

Hamilton Cleverdon
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Tristan,
I took the survey, but the thing is, I doubt many people would want to pay to be a part of a website like the one you are speaking of. There are already at least 6 (by my count) indie video game employment websites where you can ask for help or offer your own, for free.
Now, I'm not saying don't create a website--I strongly suggest you make another of these types of websites, they're very helpful and have helped me make money!
But, if you're asking for a fee, it would probably turn many people off to the idea.
Is there anything your website is offering that you don't think any other website is? I'm just curious, because if there was something that was incredibly unique about your website that really made things happen, I might be interested in signing up, even for a fee.

www.garageband.com/artist/hamilton
baconboy2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2009 12:11
Hey guys, thank you very much for your support so far.
At the moment, the market research shows that a lot of people would be interested in this freelance website.

However, I still need a lot more completed surveys!

Any help will be massively appreciated!

Cheers all

Tristan

www.thetexturegallery.webs.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:08:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:08:45